Skip to main content

Supreme 1:32 Vikings


I picked up a bag of rather largish 54mm Vikings from a Hong Kong company called Supreme. I'm pretty sure these are recasts but of what I have no idea. The figures are horridly painted but that doesn't matter since I'll be repainting them anyway.





The details on the sculpts look rather crisp though and aside from the rather Basil Rathbone-ish mustaches and beards, I figure these can be nice Norsemen when painted up. Here's the link to an online seller fo these figures -- Michigan Toy Soldier Co.

I'll be posting the painted versions soon. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. These are awesome. I have a whole army just as they are and I love them. Fun for kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, definitely fun. and the chunky size is preferred by my 4 year old nephew

      Delete
  2. http://thepennywhistle.blogspot.com/search/label/Supreme%20Figures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Airfix 1:32 Afrika Korps

The Airfix range of military figures is one of the iconic brands of plastic toy soldiers I grew up with. Airfix is a UK manufacturer of plastic scale model kits founded in 1939 by Humbrol and currently owned by Hornby, a famous UK model railway brand. This is the latest reissue of their classic Deutsche Afrika Korps, the German expeditionary force in Libya and Tunisia during the North African Campaign of World War II. The box contains 14 figures. Click the picture above to go to the Airfix webpage for these figures.

Polybian Roman

1:72 Polybian Roman army for De Bellis Multitudinis. Hat Industrie figures.

Fat, Cute Soldiers!

Fat Bear Sugar Ball Oily Joe From Takara Tomy's Panda's Ana